After the flurry of the holidays and ringing in the New Year, HARMAN will set off for Las Vegas once again to unveil our latest products and technologies that aim to deliver immersive experiences and make our lives more personalized, safer, and connected. In 2024, our Lifestyle team will once again transform the Virgin Hotel into a dazzling display of audio innovation – but this year, our Automotive team will travel to the famous Las Vegas Strip and present our latest in-car technologies alongside our parent company, Samsung, at the Las Vegas Convention Center!
Here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect to learn and see from HARMAN in early January:
- The New In-Vehicle Experience Ecosystem:
- Our joint showcase with Samsung will include demos of our road-ready solutions that leverage cutting-edge technologies like augmented reality, artificial intelligence and machine learning, radar sensors and more to provide drivers and passengers with hyper-personalized, immersive, and safer in-vehicle experiences.
- We’ll also announce our newest car audio solutions that promise to improve listening experiences for everyone inside the car as well as our best-in-class technologies that laid the groundwork for the software-defined vehicle.
- The Power of our Signature Sound:
- Our unrivaled showcase at the Virgin Hotel will feature an immersive demo of our new audio technology platform that boosts connectivity, personalization, and the overall listening experience offered by our most-loved portable speakers.
- A first in-person look at how HARMAN is integrating Roon and our joint vision for the future of audio
- The newest generation of products across our consumer audio portfolio, including our latest headphones, earphones, and more.
- Insights from the Main Stage:
- Our executives will be sharing their insights and perspectives on some of the industry’s hottest topics from the CES stage and surrounding events, including:
We have a lot in store for 2024 – you won’t want to miss the innovation and excitement that is sure to be revealed at CES and HARMAN EXPLORE next month. Stay tuned to our LinkedIn, X, Facebook, Instagram, and corporate newsroom to stay up to date on all the ways HARMAN is helping make life more connected, personalized, and entertaining.