This January, HARMAN returned to Las Vegas to host our annual HARMAN EXPLORE showcase, back in-person for the first time in three years. With plenty of interactive demos and impressive visual displays, our customers, media, invited guests, and other stakeholders were invited to take a closer look as we revealed our experience-leading technologies that will reinvent the way we connect with the world – now and in the future.
If you missed our news earlier this month, read on to take a closer look at our highlights from HARMAN EXPLORE 2023…
Delivering Unmatched Audio Excellence
HARMAN’s iconic audio brands have set the experience standard for decades, and the new products revealed at this year’s HARMAN EXPLORE are no exception. On the heels of celebrating our market-leading JBL brand’s incredible milestone of 200 million headphones sold, we revealed the latest in audio innovation across headphones, portables, and home and luxury audio, including:
- The JBL Tour Pro 2 True Wireless earbuds featuring the world’s first smart charging case
- The JBL Go 3 and Clip 4 Eco Edition portable speakers, made of 90% PCR plastic and 100% recycled fabric, available in our most eco-friendly packaging
- The expansion of our popular JBL Quantum series to include XBOX and PlayStation compatible console headsets
- The JBL SPINNER BT Turntable that allows listeners to enjoy their records wirelessly without sacrificing quality
To top it all off, HARMAN closed out the week with a private concert from one of the world’s best-selling music artists and Rock ‘n Roll Hall of Fam inductees, Def Leppard – whose electrifying performance was powered by HARMAN’s professional audio and lighting technology, and their greatest hits brought our guests to their feet.
Consumer Experiences. Automotive Grade.
Our automotive team is laser-focused on developing cutting-edge technologies at high speed to match the quickly evolving technology landscape. At HARMAN EXPLORE, we debuted our road-ready automotive solutions that can be deployed today to make a meaningful impact on consumers now, instead of in the far-off future, including:
- Ready Care, the industry’s first closed-loop interior sensing and tailored interventions solutions, bringing advanced driver safety, sensing technology and well-being on the road
- Ready Upgrade, a set of fully upgradeable hardware and software components that allow OEMs to perform updates throughout the life of the vehicle
- Ready Vision, a set of Augmented Reality (AR) head-up display (HUD) hardware, software and sensor technologies to enhance driver safety and awareness.
- Rady Display, a portfolio of display products that leverage Samsung synergies to bring leading consumer electronics-grade display technology into the vehicle
Expanding on HARMAN’s commitment to automotive safety solutions, Ruomu Hu, Vice President and General Manager, Customer Business Unit, shared how HARMAN is helping keep drivers and passengers safe during a panel session at the Female Quotient’s Equality Lounge at CES.
Transforming Everyday Lives with Life-Ware Technologies
Our Digital Transformation Solutions (DTS) team is focused on helping enterprises deliver holistic digital experiences for their customers by creating “Life-Ware” solutions that blend the physical and digital to make business technology more dynamic. During HARMAN EXPLORE, our team offered live demos of our latest innovations, including two new solutions:
- DefenSight, a cybersecurity solution that offers real-time intelligence monitoring and remediation for enterprises
- Intelligent Healthcare Platform, a solution that creates digital care pathways to help healthcare and life sciences enterprises monitor the health of patients outside the clinical setting
HARMAN EXPLORE+: An Inside Look at Innovation
Straight from the showcase floor, our senior executives and subject matter experts shared a closer look at some of our biggest announcements this year, the trends ahead, and how our teams are working closely to provide more connected, exciting experiences for consumers. Learn more about The Road to HARMAN EXPLORE+, our Sound Purpose platform, our latest partnerships, and more by watching our HARMAN EXPLORE+ series here.
This is just the beginning – we have plenty of innovation and excitement in store for 2023. Catch up on all the latest news from HARMAN here and stay tuned to our Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and corporate newsroom to discover how we’re helping make life more connected, productive, and entertaining.