Every year for the past 50 years, CES has brought together the world’s most passionate innovators to present their latest breakthroughs and introduce the products and ideas that will shape the future of tech. This year, HARMAN, with its HARMAN ExPLORE showcase, will join CES again in returning to a live, in-person format in Las Vegas. We will be showcasing our newest and most innovative products and solutions, including 10 that won a 2022 CES Innovation Award for outstanding design and engineering.
These prestigious awards add to our arsenal of 464 awards for 345 unique products across consumer, car, and luxury audio alike. Our Huemen design team and HARMAN engineers have once again demonstrated their exceptional ability to reach new heights in product design and engineering.
This year’s CES Innovation Award Honoree’s for Consumer Audio and Car Aftermarket are:
- JBL PartyBox 710: a portable party speaker featuring powerful JBL PRO sound, built-in lights, and splashproof design to transform every event into a party, concert, or nightclub.
- JBL Live Free II NC+ TWS: True Wireless earbuds with Active Noise Cancelling technology and Bluetooth in a small, intuitive format to accompany listeners wherever they go.
- JBL Quantum 610 Wireless: wireless over-ear performance gaming headset with JBL QuantumSOUND Signature™ surround sound and game-chat for a truly immersive gaming experience.
- JBL Wind 3: a portable Bluetooth speaker with a lightweight waterproof design ideal for bicycling and backpacking.
- JBL Stadium speakers: high-performance speakers for a world-class listening experience in the car.
- Harman Kardon Citation MultiBeamTM 1100: a sleek soundbar with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X with eleven drivers and MultiBeam surround sound technology for cinema-quality sound.
- Harman Kardon Flow Component speakers: a cutting-edge sound system precisely engineered to deliver true audio luxury in the car thanks to features like Aluminum Deep Ceramic Composite cones and Plus OneTM technology.
- Harman Kardon Radiance 2400: wireless home audio system which offers the perfect blend of elegant design, premium materials, and stunning audio, bringing the concert hall to people’s homes with our unique patented Constant Beamwidth Technology™.
- Harman Kardon Citation amplifier: a high-power, wireless streaming stereo amplifier with Class-D power and innovative Harman Kardon Digital Loop Amplifier Technology for impeccable sound.
HARMAN’s innovative talent was also recognized in the in-vehicle entertainment and safety category, with a CES Innovation Award for the HARMAN Ignite Store Developers Portal.
- Part of the HARMAN Ignite automotive cloud platform, the new HARMAN Ignite Store Developers Portal offers Android Automotive developers access to toolkits, technical documentation, and APIs while allowing automotive manufacturers to infuse their own technology, control experiences, and implement digital revenue generators.
“Our Huemen Design and HARMAN engineering teams are composed of brilliant, passionate professionals who devote their insatiable curiosity and customer-centric knowledge to developing products that are a pleasure to behold and a pleasure to use," said Christian Schluender, Vice President & GM, Global Design. "Given the very competitive selection process of the CES Innovation Awards, we are delighted to be so highly recognized as it further validates our innovative approach to design and engineering while demonstrating our ongoing commitment to helping our customers get the most out of every moment they spend with our products."