Considered to be the most influential tech event in the world, CES is always a special opportunity for HARMAN to showcase our latest and most exciting products and innovations. While this year’s CES will feature an all-digital format to comply with health measures related to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, the show is certain to be just as full of fresh ideas and technological breakthroughs as ever. And judging by the impressive record-breaking 20 CES® 2021 Innovation Awards that HARMAN received this year, the company will be among the brightest stars of the show.
Products of HARMAN’s JBL, Harman Kardon, Mark Levinson and Infinity brands were named CES 2021 Innovation Awards Honorees in consumer, car and luxury audio alike, testifying to the excellence of HARMAN’s broad portfolio of premium audio brands. One of our big winners was the Harman Kardon Radiance 2400 speaker system, which won a “Best of Innovation Award”. The system is a perfect blend of sleek, minimalist design and premium materials, the Harman Kardon Radiance 2400 features two ultra-slim floor-standing speakers and a powerful subwoofer, producing a rich, detailed soundscape. The Harman Kardon Radiance 2400 is also the very first of HARMAN’s home audio products to be equipped with technology normally used in professional commercial audio systems, Radiance features Constant Beamwidth Technology™ (CBT), a patented acoustic technology that uses 24 precisely calibrated transducers per speaker to create a wide sweet-spot so listeners hear amazing audio, no matter where they are in the room.
In addition, the JBL BassPro Go all-in-one subwoofer and portable speaker was recognized in two different product categories, the Portable Media Players & Accessories category and the In-Vehicle Entertainment & Safety category. Other lucky Honoree Innovation award winners include:
• An impressive lineup of 5 JBL true wireless headphones with the JBL Tour Pro+, JBL Club Pro+, Live Pro+, Live Free NC+ and Reflect Mini NC.
• JBL Arena X Speakers, the flagship automotive loudspeaker from the JBL ARENA series.
• JBL DSP Amplifier, a self-contained audio system equipped with everything users need to create professional sound quality.
• JBL PartyBox 310, a portable party speaker with huge sound, dazzling lights and impressive power.
• Harman Kardon Soundsticks IV, an extraordinary sound system with sculptural design, featuring a 2.1 audio configuration with stunning satellites and a subwoofer with a luminous LED to enhance the listening experience.
• Mark Levinson N° 5105, a premium high-performance turntable that blends lustrous design elements with exceptional musical performance.
• Mark Levinson N° 5206, a stunning precision preamplifier with a fully discrete, dual-monaural unified class A unified line stage.
• Infinity Kappa Series Speakers, sleek and powerful car audio multi-element speakers with three-way upgradeability and a wide range of sizes.
“HARMAN continues to set new standards for innovation and design with the world’s most lauded audio brands, tallying more 382 design and technology awards to date,” said Dave Rogers, President of the Lifestyle Division. “Every year, our designers and engineers outperform themselves by creating products and solutions that not only meet our customers’ needs but anticipate them as well. It is thanks to these exceptional men and women that HARMAN remains the #1 audio award-winner in the industry.”
The CES Innovation Awards program, owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)®, is an annual competition honoring outstanding design and engineering in consumer technology products across 28 product categories. An elite panel of industry expert judges, including members of the media, designers, engineers and more, reviewed submissions based on innovation, engineering and functionality, and aesthetic and design.
You can find a full list of all of our CES 2021 Innovation Award Winners here.