CES 2023 Vegas – January 4, 2023 –– Today, HARMAN International Industries, the premier connected technologies company for automotive, consumer and enterprise markets, launched its newest lineup of JBL Rallybars for powersports and marine applications. The three new models – the JBL Rallybar XL, JBL Rallybar and Rallybar S feature JBL’s signature sound combined with superior technology and an even more compact design, making them the premier choice for any off-road vehicle or boat.
The new JBL Rallybar XL expands on the original UB4100, now with the addition of a 300w amplifier. The three models support Hi-Res audio and offer 1” tweeters, and an array of 3” mid-range drivers and large 3” by 7.3” racetrack passive radiators to deliver the bass. The Rallybar XL features 10 speakers and 4 radiators. The Rallybar supports a 150w amplifier with 6 speakers and 2 passive radiators.
All three models are equipped with a HARMAN tuned DSP, USB play, aux-in and out and Bluetooth, with the ability to sync to an unlimited number of Rallybars. Both the Rallybar XL and Rallybar feature 7-way customizable party lighting along with a map light function for in vehicle use. The innovative design is rugged enough for any adventure, featuring an IP66 design so it’s easy to spray them down after a long day in the mud.
When it comes to ease of install, the Rallybar family sets itself apart from the competition. The unique mounting bracket swivels 360 degrees and mounts in a multitude of locations across the top and back of the Rallybar. This flexible design, along with the variable clamp solutions, make it fast and easy to mount to any rollbar or wakeboard tower no matter the angle or diameter.
“The Rallybar family drafts on the success of the JBL UB4100, but now we have even more bass, more sound pressure levels, Hi-Res Audio and party lighting with flexibility of installation,” said Jeffery Fay, VP & GM Global Aftermarket, and Special Markets OEM at HARMAN. “With this new lineup, JBL has shown it’s possible to be best in class for looks, audio performance and durability.”
Availability and Pricing:
The new JBL Rallybar family will be available in Q2 of 2023 with options ranging from $649.95 - $999.95.
- JBL Rallybar S - $649.95
- JBL Rallybar - $799.95
- JBL Rallybar XL - $999.95
Features and Technical Highlights:
- Harman sound tuning - Offers extraordinary sound performance and bass, with 75+ years of sound tuning experience.
- IP66 rating - Protects soundbar speakers from dust ingress and powerful water jets.
- Unique dynamic LED racetrack - Allows users to personalize any trail or campsite a party.
- Bluetooth Broadcasting mode - Allows users to pair multiple phones during Party Mode & build a mild to extreme system by syncing the music across any number of Rallybars.
- Support Aux-in/out & USB play - This allows lots of flexibility on how users want to consume their music. The Aux output allows for system flexibility for subwoofers or direct wiring.
- HI-RESOLUTION Audio - The audio system provides more than 40Khz resolution for best-in-class fidelity from the Aux in port.
- Innovation mounting kits – Offer a multitude of options to fit any bar diameter or angle.
- Built-in 300Wrms Class D amplifier – Delivers superb SPL and deep bass.
- Passive Radiator Design – The four 3” x 7.3” radiators on the Rallybar XL provide more surface area than a 10” subwoofer, for incredible bass.
- Dome light – Makes it bright enough to illuminate the vehicle interior.
For additional information visit www.JBL.com.
Follow HARMAN online
- Find more news at the HARMAN Newsroom
- Like HARMAN on Facebook
- Connect with Harman on LinkedIn
- Check out our YouTube Channel
- Follow HARMAN on Twitter @harman
- Follow Twitter Hashtag #Harman
For over 75 years, JBL has shaped life’s most memorable moments at the intersection of music, lifestyle, gaming and sports. JBL elevates listening experiences with superior audio quality and product designs that encourage individuality and self-expression. With unmatched professional credentials and industry-leading innovation, JBL is a trailblazer in the audio industry because of passionate and talented engineers and designers around the globe. JBL Pro Sound is the foremost technology pushing culture forward through major pop culture events and partnerships with the world’s top talent across music, sports and esports.
HARMAN International (harman.com), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co, LTD., designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
For more information:
HARMAN Americas Consumer Lifestyle
Denise Daly, Director of Communications & PR