CES 2024, Las Vegas - January 8, 2024 - JBL, a trailblazer in audio innovation, is set to take listening experiences to the next level with the launch of two groundbreaking products at CES 2024. Introducing JBL Soundgear Sense, top-notch true wireless open-ear earbuds, and the versatile JBL Tune 310C, a USB type-C in-ear headphone that adapts effortlessly to anyone’s varied audio needs. Equipped with advanced JBL OpenSound Technology with air conduction and a fresh perspective on wired headphones, these innovations are primed to transform the audio experience.
“JBL's unwavering dedication to innovation and audio excellence is a testament to our legacy of delivering exceptional audio solutions. With a commitment to pushing the boundaries, we continually strive to provide consumers with unparalleled listening experiences.” As Dave Rogers, President of Consumer Lifestyle at HARMAN, emphasizes, "The Soundgear Sense and Tune 310C redefine the audio journey, delivering a heightened level of detail and immersion."
Introducing two distinct JBL audio solutions, each catering to a unique set of preferences that stand out with their practicality. The JBL Soundgear Sense, featuring cutting-edge JBL OpenSound Technology with air conduction, redefines audio with minimal sound leakage and strong bass with up to 24-hours of playtime (6 hours from earbuds and 18 hours from the charging case). Its flexible ear hooks offer personalized, all-day comfort, while the unique design minimizes sound leakage for a private, quality audio experience, making these headphones ideal for those who prioritize top-quality sound and unrivaled comfort. Whether you’re navigating the bustling city streets or enjoying music in the comfort of your home, JBL’s uniquely designed JBL Soundgear Sense allow users to fine-tune their audio experience through the dedicated JBL Headphones app.
With a renewed appreciation for wired audio solutions, JBL Tune 310C delivers broad USB-C compatibility, DAC built-in and high-resolution audio with JBL Pure Bass sound. It caters to those seeking a straightforward and budget-friendly audio experience, making it ideal for on-the-go music enthusiasts. This resurgence underscores the widespread relevance of USB-C, with its expanded compatibility across mobile devices and tablets, while also reaffirming JBL’s unwavering commitment to audio excellence and innovation.
The JBL Soundgear Sense, priced at $149.95, and the JBL Tune 310C, offered at $25.95 will both come in Black and White. Both headphones will be released March 2024 on JBL.com, featuring eco-friendly packaging crafted from FSC-certified paper and printed with soy ink.
JBL Soundgear Sense Features:
- JBL OpenSound Technology with 16.2mm drivers
- Signature Sound quality with unparalleled audio performance
- Comfortable and adjustable ear hooks for extended wear
- Four integrated microphones for superior call quality
- IP54 rating for dust and rain resistance
- Multi-point connectivity for seamless device connections
- Detachable neckband for added security during intense activities
- Quick charging – 15-minute charge provides an additional 4 hours of music
- Touch control and JBL Headphones App for personalized EQ adjustments
- Available in Black and White March 2024
- Price: $149.95
JBL Tune 310C Features:
- High-resolution audio with JBL Pure Bass sound
- Wide compatibility with USB type-C devices, including mobile phones, PCs and tablets
- Convenient 3-button remote for music playback control
- Built-in microphone for on-the-fly call answering
- EQ presets for customized audio experience
- Vibrant and playful design to match your style and mood
- Tangle-free flat cable for durability and convenience
- Available in Black and White March 2024
- Price: $24.95
Follow HARMAN online
- Find more news at the HARMAN Newsroom
- Like HARMAN on Facebook
- Connect with Harman on LinkedIn
- Check out our YouTube Channel
- Follow HARMAN on Twitter @harman
- Follow Twitter Hashtag #Harman
For over 75 years, JBL has shaped life’s most memorable moments at the intersection of music, lifestyle, gaming and sports. JBL elevates listening experiences with superior audio quality and product designs that encourage individuality and self-expression. With unmatched professional credentials and industry-leading innovation, JBL is a trailblazer in the audio industry because of passionate and talented engineers and designers around the globe. JBL Pro Sound is the foremost technology pushing culture forward through major pop culture events and partnerships with the world’s top talent across music, sports and esports.
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
HARMAN Americas Consumer Lifestyle
Denise Daly, Director of Communications & PR