STAMFORD, CT – SEPTEMBER 2, 2020 – A serious workout deserves serious gear, and the JBL Endurance Peak II true wireless headphones have what it takes to go the distance. As JBL’s newest addition to its widely renowned Endurance series, the JBL Endurance PEAK II pumps out JBL Pure Bass sound to fuel any workout, with an ergonomic fit and IPX7 sweatproof and waterproof design to provide comfort and connectivity in all conditions. It features the unique Powerhook™ design of its predecessor, with a bendable wire on the ear hook that adjusts to each individual’s preference and provides extra stability around one’s ears. The intuitive JBL Endurance PEAK II also automatically turns on as soon they are connected to an ear, and off when removed.
The JBL Endurance PEAK II takes multi-tasking to the next level thanks to 30 hours of combined battery life and intuitive touch controls. Its durable charging case provides 24 hours of backup power and recharges them on-the-go, delivering enough power to motivate athletes to go that extra mile. Dual connect technology enables the earbuds to work independently, allowing the flexibility to make hands-free calls, access a voice assistant or listen to music in either ear.
JBL Endurance PEAK II Features:
- JBL Pure Bass Sound: A 10mm dynamic driver delivers bold sound tuned for sport with rich bass to crush any workout.
- 30 hours of combined playback: 6 hours in buds and 24 hours in case.
- Powerhook™ design with touch control: Unique Powerhook powers on/off the buds. Intuitive touch controls to adjust tracks, answer calls and access voice assistants.
- IPX7 sweatproof and waterproof: Built to survive the toughest workouts.
- Hands-free stereo calls and voice assistant access: Manage hands-free stereo calls and native voice assistant with a touch of a button.
- Independent L/R Connection: Buds connect independently to the device via Bluetooth 5.0 for extended talk time and independent earbud for calls or music.
- Customizable ergonomic fit: Adjust comfort and fit with the bendable earhook and increase stability thanks to the enhancers.
Pricing and Availability
The JBL Endurance PEAK II will be available for purchase in black and white on JBL.com starting on October 25, 2020 for $99.95
JBL creates the amazing sound that shapes life’s most epic moments. From iconic events like Woodstock and concerts at Madison Square Garden, to games at Yankee Stadium and weekend road trips, JBL elevates listeners’ experiences with award-winning audio that lets them make the most of every moment. Used by some of the world's greatest musicians and elite athletes in basketball, baseball and esports, JBL has unmatched professional credentials and over 70 years of delivering industry leading innovation. JBL is the authority in engineering superior sound.
HARMAN International (harman.com), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co, LTD., designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions, and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia.