CES 2019, LAS VEGAS – JANUARY 7, 2019 – Dial up the music and get ready for an epic experience. The party has arrived. Introducing the latest musical companions from JBL – JBL PartyBox 200, 300 and 1000 speakers – designed for next-level entertainment.
Goal: Throw an epic party that will be remembered. Step 1. Invite party people. Step 2. Stream your party playlist to the JBL PartyBox. Step 3. Watch PartyBox elevate and amplify the moment.
Packed with JBL’s signature sound, the PartyBox creates an uplifting listening experience, whether it’s a small gathering at home or pop-up gig in a park. And what’s a party without mood lighting? Choose one of three lighting options and create added ambiance to any setting.
“Check, check. One, two, three.” Grab a mic and strap on a guitar because the JBL PartyBox is equipped with a microphone and instrument input, giving everyone the opportunity to showcase their talents, whether at home or on stage. Professional musician looking to liven up the evening? Aspiring shower singer in search of that big backyard break? Look no further.
For even larger sound, connect two PartyBox speakers to create a crowd friendly, amplified listening experience. PartyBox is Bluetooth-enabled, allowing anyone to connect their playlist wirelessly. The party won’t miss a beat, and no one will have to sacrifice their phone and miss out on countless social media opportunities. #BestPartyEver.
JBL PartyBox 200 & 300 Features
- JBL Signature Sound: Enjoy an immersive audio experience at home or at a party that only JBL sound can provide.
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming: Wirelessly stream high-quality sound from a smartphone or tablet.
- Built-in Light Shows: There’s a light show for every mood; Meter, Pulse, and Party mode.
- Portable with Rechargeable Battery: Plug in to a 12V DC source or use the built-in 10,000mAh battery for 18 hours of playtime (only for the PartyBox 300).
- Mic and Guitar Inputs: Plug in a mic or guitar and take the stage.
- USB Playback: Pre-program a party or event with a favorite playlist from a USB thumb drive.
- True Wireless Stereo & RCA: Connect compatible speakers wirelessly via TWS (True Wireless Stereo) using Bluetooth connection up to two PartyBox speakers or wired via one RCA output to another.
JBL PartyBox 1000 Features
Blow them away with an unforgettable and vivid sound experience provided by the JBL Partybox 1000. With 1.1 kilowatts (KW) of power, a 12-inch downfiring subwoofer and patented compression driver technology, the powerful JBL PartyBox 1000 also includes features showcased in PartyBox 200 but additional perks are:
- Enhanced Audio Performance: a full three-way acoustic package that provides a bigger, more epic sound compared to the JBL Partybox 200 and 300
- Air Gesture Wristband (patent pending): allows control of lighting using hand gestures
- Full Panel Lighting: with speaker rim and strobe lighting effects, the party is waiting to explode
- Karaoke-Enabled: equipped with a vocal fader, key control and echo effect, everyone’s favorite party activity is made possible
- Integrated DJ Launch-Pad: DJ skills will be put to the test every night with the integrated 4x4 DJ launch pad
Pricing and Availability
JBL PartyBox 200 ($349.95) and JBL PartyBox 300 ($449.95) are available for purchase now. The JBL PartyBox 1000 ($999.95) will be available in July 2019.
HARMAN at CES 2019
Visit the HARMAN showcase during CES 2019 for demonstrations of the company’s latest technology and products from all divisions. The HARMAN experience showcase is located at the Hard Rock Hotel. Follow HARMAN online during CES 2019:
- Find more news at the HARMAN Newsroom
- Like JBL on Facebook
- Connect with JBL on LinkedIn
- Check out our YouTube Channel
- Follow JBL on Twitter @JBLaudio
JBL creates the amazing sound that shapes life’s most epic moments. From iconic events like Woodstock and concerts at Madison Square Garden, to games at Yankee Stadium and weekend road trips, JBL elevates listeners’ experiences with award-winning audio that lets them make the most of every moment. With unmatched professional credentials and over 70 years of delivering industry leading innovation, JBL is the authority in engineering superior sound.
HARMAN International (harman.com), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co, LTD., designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.