STAMFORD, CT – JULY 10, 2019 –The next big thing in TV isn’t even a TV. The JBL LINK BAR is a powerful soundbar that provides exceptional audio performance and delivers TV content in a smarter way with Android TV™ and the Google Assistant. The LINK BAR is one of the most recent collaborations between JBL and Google, and expands the JBL LINK series.
The LINK BAR transforms any TV into a smart TV, with legendary JBL sound performance. Equipped with the content of Android TV and the helpfulness of the Google Assistant, this soundbar is anything but ordinary. Just start with “Hey Google” to quickly find the latest blockbuster, control a smart home, and more — all with just a voice command.
Chromecast built-in capabilities only heighten the experience, supporting both high-definition video content and sound to provide entertainment unlike any other. Once connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the LINK BAR, a smartphone, tablet or laptop can “cast” the latest chart-topping release or popular viral video from Chromecast-enabled apps.
The LINK BAR features multiple HDMI inputs and a one-cable connection to a TV. Additionally, the LINK BAR offers an optional subwoofer, which provides an even bigger and more resounding bass.
“The JBL LINK BAR gives consumers an intuitive way to enjoy an amazing viewing experience, along with powerful, rich sound,” said Dave Rogers, President, Lifestyle Audio at HARMAN. “We believe in having technology seamlessly integrate with your life, and the LINK BAR is a natural progression of that philosophy.”
Created with the tech-savvy, forward-thinking consumer in mind, the LINK BAR is one that adapts to everyone’s lifestyle. The LINK BAR conveniently combines all AV sources into an all-in-one product for binge watching enjoyment.
- One-piece soundbar with JBL legendary sound: Brings the best of JBL’s sound to any TV with rich bass performance.
- Android TV: Delivers a smarter viewing experience, allowing users to find and watch programs more easily than ever.
- The Google Assistant: Search with voice. Just say “Hey Google” to quickly find the latest blockbuster, check the score of the big game, dim the lights, and more in a ‘hands-free’ experience.
- PrivacySwitchTM for far-field microphones: Ensure the highest level of security and privacy and leave hackers out of the house.
- Multiple 4K video HDMI inputs: With 3 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI ARC output, the LINK BAR becomes a 4K entertainment hub for video or gaming devices, with just one cable connection to any TV.
- Chromecast built-in: Instantly stream music, radio, or videos from a Chromecast-enabled app on your smartphone, tablet or laptop through the JBL LINK BAR.
Pricing and Availability
JBL LINK BAR ($399.95) and optional subwoofer ($299.95) is available now at JBL.com and retail outlets.
JBL creates the amazing sound that shapes life’s most epic moments. From iconic events like Woodstock and concerts at Madison Square Garden, to games at Yankee Stadium and weekend road trips, JBL elevates listeners’ experiences with award-winning audio that lets them make the most of every moment. With unmatched professional credentials and over 70 years of delivering industry leading innovation, JBL is the authority in engineering superior sound.
HARMAN International (harman.com), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co, LTD., designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions;
and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
Google, Android TV, and Chromecast built-in are registered trademarks of Google LLC.
For more information contact:
Matter Communications HARMAN