InfoComm (Booth #N1105) – LAS VEGAS – HARMAN Professional Solutions, the global leader in networked audio, video, lighting and control systems, has announced that several recently-announced Martin RUSH entertainment lighting fixtures are now shipping in most locations, including the Martin RUSH BATTEN HEX 1, RUSH BLINDER 1 WW, RUSH PAR 3 RGB, and RUSH PAR 4 UV. HARMAN will be demonstrating the new fixtures at InfoComm 2018.
These new entertainment lighting solutions extend the range of capabilities within the Martin RUSH Series, providing an even more complete family of cost-effective lighting solutions that meet the needs of houses of worship, nightclubs and other performance venues. The new Martin RUSH lighting fixtures will be available for demo in HARMAN’s booth (#N1105) at InfoComm 2018 in Las Vegas.
The new Martin RUSH Series products include:
- Martin RUSH BATTEN HEX 1 – A 12-cell batten wash fixture featuring 12 watt RGBAW+UV 6-in-1 LEDs, the RUSH BATTEN 1 HEX provides intense light for color, white or blacklight applications. With available pixel mapping of the individual LEDs and a removable diffuser lens that increases the beam angle of the fixture from 25° to 32°, designers can achieve exciting looks for a variety of applications.
- Martin RUSH BLINDER 1 WW – An ultra-bright 2x2 LED blinder fixture, the RUSH BLINDER 1 WW features four individually controllable 100 watt COB warm white LEDs that provide high-intensity 19,000+ lumens output. The unique frame on the RUSH BLINDER 1 WW offers the ability to attach fixtures together in a grid pattern, with the individually-controllable COBs allowing designers to create pixel effects across multiple fixtures.
- Martin RUSH PAR 3 RGB – A successor to the acclaimed RUSH PAR 1, the RUSH PAR 3 RGB is a 36 watt single-lens RGB LED PAR can light fixture with fully premixed color. A magnetically attached beam angle reducer lens provides both 80° and 14° beam angle options, and the fanless design provides quiet operation in sound-sensitive environments such as house of worship and performing arts.
- Martin RUSH PAR 4 UV – A single-lens UV LED PAR can light fixture for use in blacklight applications, the RUSH PAR 4 UV includes a 100 watt COB 400nm UV LED mounted in a reflector for high-output ultraviolet light, and has regulated air cooling for quiet operation. For larger blacklight applications, the RUSH PAR 4 UV can be paired with the RUSH BATTEN 1 HEX.
“The response to the new Martin RUSH stage lighting fixtures has already been tremendous,” says Bradley Drummond, Director, Hospitality Solutions, at HARMAN Professional Solutions. “The fixtures provide our house of worship, nightlife and performing arts customers with Martin’s class-leading optics, while offering a single point of contact for ordering and support. We are excited that these fixtures are now available for order, and to be bringing these fixtures to InfoComm this year.”
HARMAN is showing the new Martin RUSH fixtures in Booth #N1105 at InfoComm 2018. For further details on the new Martin RUSH products, we invite you to visit:
- Martin RUSH BATTEN HEX 1 – http://www.martin.com/en-us/product-details/rush-batten-1-hex
- Martin RUSH BLINDER 1 WW – http://www.martin.com/en-us/product-details/rush-blinder-1-ww
- Martin RUSH PAR 3 RGB – http://www.martin.com/en-us/product-details/rush-par-3-rgb
- Martin RUSH PAR 4 UV – http://www.martin.com/en-us/product-details/rush-par-4-uv
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.