- Listen to surf reports from Surfline on thousands of spots worldwide, including tide, wave and weather reports.
- Get discounts on food, gas, shopping and more with ROXIMITY, which alerts drivers to nearby deals and offers based on each person's current location and preferences.
- Receive audio descriptions of nearby attractions with HearPlanet, an audio guide that covers the entire world.
- Get rich weather information on your current location or 70,000 other destinations with CustomWeather™, which provides complete global weather coverage.
- Find nearby state and national parks with Park Visitor™, the most comprehensive online community for park lovers anywhere.
About Aha by HARMAN
Aha is an interactive service of HARMAN International Industries that makes Web content as easy and safe to use as radio. Aha uses the Harman Cloud Platform to organize content from the Web into personalized radio stations that consumers can listen to from anywhere — at home, on the go, or safely from the driver's seat. By the end of 2013, Aha will be installed into vehicles by more than 10 automotive manufacturers, which in total represent more than 50 percent of all cars sold in the USA/Canada and up to 30 percent in Europe, including Acura, Chrysler, Ford, Honda, Porsche and Subaru. The Aha platform and service was started in 2008 in Silicon Valley by a group of Web and multimedia veterans with a shared passion for delivering an "always on" audio experience to connect drivers to the content they really want. HARMAN, the company that designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of audio and infotainment solutions for the automotive, consumer and professional markets, acquired Aha in September 2010. For more information, visit www.aharadio.com or find Aha on Facebook and Twitter.