CES 2014, LAS VEGAS – HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, marries contemporary sculpture with state-of-the-art hi-fidelity sound reproduction in the new all-in-one Harman Kardon® Aura™ wireless home audio system.
Harman Kardon Aura Wireless Omnidirectional Home Audio System
- Six performance-tuned 1.5" high- and mid-range drivers
- 4.5" subwoofer in turbo-sculpted metal housing
- Has both Auxiliary and Optical Inputs
- 360-degree transparent LED-illuminated waveguide dome
- Harman Kardon DSP for improved soundstaging and voicing
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Wireless Bluetooth streams music from your stereo, smartphone, or MP3 player
- Wireless AirPlay® streams music from Apple and iOS devices
- DLNA streams music from Android, Windows, and Harman Kardon devices
- Contemporary sculptural shape complements any surroundings
- Comes with power adapter and installation app
HARMAN (www.harman.com) designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of audio and infotainment solutions for the automotive, consumer and professional markets – supported by 15 leading brands, including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon® and Mark Levinson®. The Company is admired by audiophiles across multiple generations and supports leading professional entertainers and the venues where they perform. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. HARMAN has a workforce of 14,600 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia and reported sales of $4.5 billion for the last twelve months ended September 30, 2013. The Company’s shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NYSE:HAR.