STAMFORD, CT – HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated (NYSE:HAR), the premium global audio and infotainment group, will open its flagship store, located at 527 Madison Avenue (at 54th Street) in New York City, to the public tomorrow, Friday, November 22, 2013. Regular store hours will be Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Sundays, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
The HARMAN store is a customer experience center that transforms how consumers interact with audio products. It is the ideal shopping destination for those who want to please their most discerning friends and family – from sound aficionados and tech gurus to music lovers and style seekers. The store will feature:
- HARMAN’s award-winning products from legendary brands such as JBL®, harman/kardon® and AKG®;
- The JBL Flip, North America’s top selling portable stereo speaker;
- The new JBL Pulse, a high-fidelity portable speaker with Bluetooth® connectivity and a dynamic LED light show that animates music; and
- The JBL Charge (exclusive to the HARMAN store in Stealth black), a portable stereo speaker that delivers more than 12 hours of playback time and wirelessly streams audio from any Bluetooth®-equipped smartphone or tablet, while simultaneously charging it.
Opening Day and Black Friday Promotions
- Free harman/kardon headphones – On opening day, November 22, the first 200 shoppers will receive a free pair of harman/kardon headphones. Equipped with optimized drivers, harman/kardon headphones produce a wide dynamic range and accurate bass at any volume level.
- $100 off JBL Soundbars – In-store shoppers on Black Friday (November 29) will receive $100 off any JBL Soundbar product, including wired and wireless versions.
For all the latest deals, promotions and in-store activities, follow the conversation at #harmanstore.
HARMAN (www.harman.com) designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of audio and infotainment solutions for the automotive, consumer and professional markets – supported by 15 leading brands, including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon® and Mark Levinson®. The Company is admired by audiophiles across multiple generations and supports leading professional entertainers and the venues where they perform. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. HARMAN has a workforce of 14,600 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia and reported sales of $4.5 billion for the last twelve months ended September 30, 2013. The Company’s shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NYSE:HAR.