CES 2014, LAS VEGAS – HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, is proud to announce new options for enjoying legendary JBL sound with wireless freedom and convenience. Dynamic sound meets wireless Bluetooth® flexibility in a small, in-ear configuration with the new JBL J46BT Bluetooth in-ear headphones.
“HARMAN recognizes the benefits that Bluetooth wireless technology can bring to consumers who listen to music on the go," said MichaelMauser, president, Lifestyle Division, HARMAN. “By bringing Bluetooth to market in this small, ultra-comfortable in-ear headphone, we are offering consumers the ultimate in portability and convenience.”
Coupling signature JBL sound with the freedom of Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, HARMAN has created a quality, lightweight, in-ear headphone that doubles as a wireless headset for managing phone calls in a flash. The JBL J46BT comes with a three-button remote control that lets you start, stop and adjust the volume of your music easily and comfortably, as well as answer or end phone calls hassle-free. It's a perfect match for those who want on-the-go headphones for hours of award-winning sound, without constraining wires. The built-in USB-rechargeable battery delivers up to five hours of music or talk time without pause. And with the added comfort of angled sound nozzles, stabilizing sports cushions (small and large included) and silicone ear tips in three different sizes (S, M, L), these remarkable headphones give you a great fit and lasting comfort. With the JBL J46BT, you’ve got yourself JBL quality, Bluetooth liberty and all-around top value.
Features and Specifications:
- Advanced 6 mm drivers
- Dynamic Frequency response: 20 Hz to 18 kHz
- JBL signature sound with PureBass performance
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- S and L sized sport cushions for added stability
- S, M, L sized silicone ear tips for comfort and noise isolation
- In-ear design for maximum portability
- Angled earpiece provides ergonomic and secure fit
- Cable clip to clasp L and R cables together when headphone is not in use
- Integrated remote control on cable allows for direct, easy access to buttons
- Three-button remote control to adjust volume, play/pause music and answer/end calls
- USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery with innovative charging clip
- Battery charge time: 2.5 hrs
- Music playing time: 5.5 hrs
- Talk time: 5.5 hrs
- Includes carrying pouch for easy storage
Pricing & Availability
For additional information or to purchase the JBL J46BT (MSRP $99.95), visit www.JBL.com.
HARMAN (www.harman.com) designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of audio and infotainment solutions for the automotive, consumer and professional markets – supported by 15 leading brands, including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon® and Mark Levinson®. The Company is admired by audiophiles across multiple generations and supports leading professional entertainers and the venues where they perform. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. HARMAN has a workforce of 14,600 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia and reported sales of $4.5 billion for the last twelve months ended September 30, 2013. The Company’s shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NYSE:HAR.