STAMFORD, CT – HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, celebrates JBL's 67-year history of industry leading speaker design by introducing JBL Studio 2, the new generation of loudspeakers from JBL. These new speaker models feature high-definition imaging derived directly from the JBL Professional M2 Master Reference Monitor.
“We're writing a new chapter in JBL's longstanding legacy of providing unrivaled audio reproduction,” said Michael Mauser, President of HARMAN Lifestyle. “JBL's history sets the bar high, but the JBL Studio 2 line lives up to it in every way.”
Whether applied to music or movies, JBL has an unmatched reputation for delivering sound the way it's meant to be heard. This 67-year heritage continues with the JBL Studio 2 family of loudspeakers, an all-new lineup featuring five full-range speakers in a choice of three floorstanding and two bookshelf models complemented by multiple center, surround, and subwoofer options. From simple 2.0 stereo to advanced 9.2-channel surround systems for home theaters, the JBL Studio 2 series is the perfect solution for a variety of different audio sources such as CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray® discs, satellite TV/radio, vinyl records, portable media, streaming services, gaming consoles, and more. Each speaker provides astounding imaging, natural balance, and remarkable detail and accuracy at any position in the room. Computer-optimized drivers and crossover network integration deliver a lifelike, three-dimensional soundstage backed by deep, powerful bass.
This meticulous approach to design is reflected, as well, in the sophisticated and modern speaker cabinetry. Sleek soft edges, elegant gloss black top panels, and luxurious finishes will enhance and complement any décor or setting. From the technology inside to the detailed craftsmanship outside, JBL Studio 2 embodies JBL's proven acoustic superiority, backed by rigorous real-world testing, evaluation, and experience.
JBL Studio 2 Loudspeakers
- 10 new speaker models for flexible system configurations
- High-Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide design derived directly from the JBL Professional M2 Master Reference Monitor
- Computer-optimized driver positioning and crossover network integration
- Gloss black top panels add a touch of elegance to sleek cabinet designs
- Solid cabinetry construction with soft-rounded edges and no visible fasteners
- Proven acoustic superiority through rigorous testing and real-world evaluation
- Available in Black and Espresso wood grain finishes
- Designed and engineered in Northridge, California
- STUDIO 210 - 2-way 4" Surround Loudspeakers (MSRP $349)
- STUDIO 220 - 2-way 4" Bookshelf Loudspeakers (MSRP $299)
- STUDIO 225C - 2.5-way Dual 4" Center Channel Loudspeaker (MSRP $249)
- STUDIO 230 - 2-way 6.5" Bookshelf Loudspeakers (MSRP $399)
- STUDIO 235C - 2.5-way Dual 6.5" Center Channel Loudspeaker (MSRP $379)
- STUDIO 270 - 3-way 6.5" Floorstanding Loudspeaker (MSRP $399)
- STUDIO 280 - 3-way Dual 6.5" Floorstanding Loudspeaker (MSRP $499)
- STUDIO 290 - 3-way Dual 8" Floorstanding Loudspeaker (MSRP $599)
- SUB 250P - 10" Powered Subwoofer (MSRP $449)
- SUB 260P - 12" Powered Subwoofer (MSRP $599)
For additional information on JBL Studio 2 loudspeakers, or to purchase, visit www.JBL.com
HARMAN (www.harman.com) designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of audio and infotainment solutions for the automotive, consumer and professional markets – supported by 15 leading brands, including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon® and Mark Levinson®. The Company is admired by audiophiles across multiple generations and supports leading professional entertainers and the venues where they perform. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. HARMAN has a workforce of 14,600 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia and reported sales of $4.5 billion for the last twelve months ended September 30, 2013. The Company’s shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NYSE:HAR.