STAMFORD, CT – HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, announces JBL’s Horizon. This innovative clock radio lights up your mornings (literally!) with JBL stereo sound and ambient light. Horizon also starts your day by charging your phone, tablet, or wearable devices.
“Since it sets the tone for the rest of your day,” said Michael Mauser, President of HARMAN Lifestyle, “we designed the perfect clock radio. The JBL Horizon wakes you up with great sound, the perfect level of illumination, and even charges your phone and tablet.”
JBL’s Horizon clock radio delivers stereo sound enriched with the multi-sensory ambient glow of LED lights. Two separate alarms, customizable for you or your partner, wake you to one of several original digital alarm tones, the FM station of your choice, or music from your smartphone. Setting up the music is quick and easy with five programmable FM radio presets and Bluetooth to stream your music wirelessly from any Bluetooth phone or tablet. If you choose, you can even wake up to a traditional buzzer.
The JBL Horizon features a compact design that fits in on any nightstand, kitchen shelf, or wherever you want the music. The crisp LCD clock display is easy to read, with a built-in light sensor to automatically adjust the brightness according to the light in the room. Two USB ports stand ready to fast-charge your phones, tablets and wearables. And a must-have in any clock radio, the large Snooze/Light button combined with the clear display makes the JBL Horizon easy to use even when you are drowsy. For peace of mind, a built in backup battery system ensures you will always wake up, even during a power outage.
JBL Horizon Clock Radio, USB Charger, and Ambient Light Room Sound System
- Legendary JBL sound in a convenient size and shape you can place anywhere in the house
- Dual independent alarms for up to two people
- Choice of FM radio, original digital alarm tones, music streamed from a Bluetooth device, or traditional buzzer
- LED ambient light helps to wake you gently
- LCD display automatically adjusts brightness to suit room lighting
- Rich, room-filling JBL stereo sound from a compact device whether using as an alarm clock or as a Bluetooth speaker
- Compatible with all Bluetooth® smart devices
- Two USB ports provide charging for up to two devices
- Frequency response: 70 Hz to 20 KHz
- Rated charging power: 2 x 5 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6.3" x 7.2" x 3.4" (160 mm x 183mm x 86 mm)
Rounded lines and compact form complements any décor
- Soft, rubberized finish that is inviting to the touch
- Available in black or white
Pricing and Availability
For additional information on JBL Horizon Clock Radio (MSRP $99.95), or to purchase, visit www.JBL.com
HARMAN (www.harman.com) designs, manufactures and markets premier audio, visual, infotainment and enterprise automation solutions for the automotive, consumer and professional markets. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson ® and Revel®, the Company is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 16,600 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia and reported sales of $5.6 billion for the 12 months ended September 30, 2014. The Company’s shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NYSE:HAR.